Channel and Partner Sales, Smart Places
Bath-based digital mapping and location product company, Living Map is seeking a Business Development Manager focused on channel sales and partnerships in the smart places ecosystem (smart city, smart district, smart building, industry 4.0, etc). The role will report to the Head of Commercial. The candidate should have past experience and current connections with a range of multinational technology, property development, architecture, engineering and master planning firms active in global smart and responsive cities projects.
The successful candidate will work to grow Living Map’s network of partners and resellers and seek out immediate partnership opportunities resulting in new contracts and revenue.
Work location is flexible and candidates based in the UK or abroad are welcome.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver new business and revenue through channel sales and partnerships
- Grow Living Map’s network of partners for smart places projects
- Manage ongoing partnership relationships including reporting on and developing such relationships
- Provide industry insights in order to guide Living Map’s strategy
- Demonstrable track record in smart/responsive cities/places technology
- Director level communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrably strong commercial sensibility and negotiation skills
- Detail focused and considered outlook
- Relationship focused
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong technical skills and interest in tools and technologies employed in the digital mapping, wayfinding and routing sector
- Culturally and technically aware, with desire to work in and nurture a digitally progressive environment
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
This is a senior-level role. Compensation package will be based on candidate experience. Full time, part time and consulting arrangements will be considered.
About Living Map
Living Map is a UK based digital location and mapping business, providing digital products to address the challenges faced in the use and management of complex public spaces. Living Map’s products – Live Positioning, Live Location, Live Routing and Live Mapping – sit within clients’ touch-points, be they digital kiosk, web, or native mobile App. They combine to address a number of key industry use cases. Built on the company’s unique hardware agnostic ‘blue dot’ location software, mapping and wayfinding design heritage, these technologies are used by public bodies, enterprise clients and institutions globally across transport, healthcare and responsive spaces.
If you feel you have some or all of the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please submit your CV, portfolio, and cover letter to email@example.com and title your email with the position you are applying for. Alternatively, you can submit your application online by clicking below: